WE provide professional, market-driven and cost-optimised vocational and continued training schemes which meet the demands and expectations of our customers. This is our contribution to support the company objectives of the Ford Motor Company and associated companies.
WE have an influence on the work of our association and we are therefore responsible for the quality of its results. We want to create a learning environment which encourages participants to get involved and which allows them to enjoy their own vocational and continued training. Everyone’s a winner – the course participants, our customers, as well as ourselves.
WE undertake to engage ourselves in the development of well-trained, motivated employees in our customers’ organizations and our own. We support and promote vocational orientation, initial vocational training, re-training and continued professional development as set out in our Articles of association and while remaining fully aware of our social responsibility for the future generations of our employees.
We will be able to achieve these aims if we:
- properly identify our customers’ training requirements and provide them with high-quality training programs which meet or even surpass their expectations in all aspects.
- assist the management in meeting the task of being a “champion” for vocational and continued training.
- regularly compare the quality of our training programs and services with our customers’ wishes.
- make best use of our different national strengths and experiences together.
- carry out objective assessments and develop standards for the best possible methods and processes for vocational and continued training.
- challenge traditional approaches by promoting creative and innovative work attitudes.
- implement programmes in a way that encourages people to change how they act in the workplace.
- develop ourselves and our teams to enable us to be prepared for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- establish and maintain contacts with partners outside the company through the mutual exchange and utilisation of skills and experiences.